Tuesday, March 3, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday, Challenge, and a sweet award

If you actually get to read this on Tues night I did something right today. I had my StampTacular card ready this morning I really did. Then computer issues hit until about 7 pm. UGHHH why is is it always when hubby leaves?
Anyway this month Bridgett has decided to do themes. I have a lot of birthdays coming up this month so the first 2 weeks are Birthday themes! YEAAAA~ Oh this also qualifies for the Three Clovers Designs challenge which is B+B+B= Brown +Blue + Buttons. Yippeee I actually did 2 weeks in a row go me. Running Man So head on over to Bridgett's blog and see what she came up with.

Sister Wendy has sent me yet another beautiful award.Thank You Sister, I think this one suits me! I live in Jeans and tees! This I would love to pass to Bridgett, Amber, the Queen herself Jeannie, Yaya and AndreaLeigh.

Photobucket





Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails