Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Peace

As always before I begin please check out my fellow sisters pages that are doing this study with me . Bridgett and Amber. They are the best!

Have you ever just felt so right in the world that every breath you take is the most enjoyable thing you can ever imagine? That defines peace for me. Just the act of breathing is a pleasure. I don't have many days like that believe me. As I sit here writing this now I am under alot of stress and tensed out even my hair hurts. But I remember those moments of peace and think one day through faith , love and devotion to God everyday will be this great. He promised us that. Through Him we can find the greatest peace ever known and enjoy it ,NO revel in it. I for one can not wait.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kathy W said...

such a great challenge you guys are doing-

Amber said...

I love the page hun and this is a very calming word !

Julia Aston said...

Great page and wonderful Bible verse to read and ponder!

Denice said...

We all need to have Peace in our hearts and mind, it's a wonderful place to be!

Great job on your challenge and thanks for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

great page christina very uplifting,
I am listning to the rubby ducky song as i type, so smiling as well

Bridgett Owens said...

Your page rocks out and I love your insight on what peace means to you.

Ed said...

This is beautiful Christina - I love how you have bordered everything and how you mixed handwriting with stamping.

Shelly Koskinen said...

I really like this challenge! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails