Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's christmas ..again

LOL just kidding its just a page I did about our old house in El Paso all decked out for the holidays. No need for the pitchforks and fire guys..I am not trying to bring about the holidays so soon. LOL














I used colormates cardstock again , and pp is DCWV, rubons by Making Memories and dazzling diamonds on the circle punched ornaments by Stampin up.

And don't forget today is the last day you have to enter to win my blog candy. Here's pics of whats up for grabs. So if you wanna enter make sure you go here to enter and for a list of rules!




































Photobucket















































6 comments:

Kathy W said...

another wonderful page, your scrapbooks are amazing!

Denice said...

Love the LO and red furniture! Only 350 days until Christmas! LOL!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely layout!

I have left you a little something on my blog!

Julie

Anonymous said...

That page you did is awesome!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous!!

AND.....I changed my mind! Put me in the running for your blog candy please!!! I'm officially addicted to stamping and scrapin'!!! Yay me....more later...

Bridgett Owens said...

I really love the layout! It's awesome and good luck to everyone trying to win your amazing blog candy!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails