Saturday, January 17, 2009

And the winner.....


of all this bloggy goodness is Duh , da duh

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:26
Timestamp: 2009-01-17 03:49:10 UTC

Comment no. 26 belongs to

ScrapbooksbyKarrilee


Congrats Karrilee email me your addy and I will get this in the mail to you and thanks to everyone who played along!

And lucky me I recieved some bloggy awards!


The first one is from Bridgett who actually sent it to me in an email so it was specially given. YAAAAAAA (she loves me lol) Update I also just recieved this award from Julie another SBS 24 sister. Thanks Julie!

This second one was actually given to me once already but I didn't place it up and I believe Bridgett gave me that one too. But my sis Chrissy from SBS 24 gave this one to me again as a reminder. She does some awesome stuff you really should check out her blog. She is uber talented.

The rules for this award are as follows :
1. You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.
2. Put the award on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you
3. Nominate 5 bloggers and leave a comment on their blog.


My 5 addictions are ;
1. Scripture - there is a scripture challenge on this blog that someone showed me and it peaked my interest so I am going to do it and it opened a floodgate. I can not get enough right now.
2. macadamia nut cookies
3.playing around with my goofball family
4. My craft Room
5. My computer

Now for that last rule I am going to buck tradition and let anyone who leaves a comment take the award!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your awards!!! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to the winner...(sad I didn't win though, lol!)

And Congratulations on your awards too!! You totally deserve them!!

Wait till you see all the SU stuff I ordered last night, lol!! Do you like Pampered Chef?? I'm having an online party - email me for an invitation!!!

Shauna said...

Awesome~! I am now following your blog! Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)

Ed said...

WooHoo look at all the goodies I missed - thanks for popping by Christina, it's nice to be back..

Queenie Jeannie said...

There's a very special award for you on my blog.

Denice said...

Congrats to Karrilee! I guess her lucky number is 26!! LOL!

Congrats on all the awards, display them proudly!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Yay me! LOL! (Yes - I have been watching too much Suite Life with the kids?!) I am so excited!!! and you SO deserve the Blog Awards... you are amazingly talented!!!

I can't wait to play with all my new goodies!!!

Thanks again!
~Karrilee~

Anonymous said...

Yay to Karalee!

My hubby loves macademia nut cookies too! Well, who am I kidding, he loves any cookie.

Bridgett Owens said...

Where have I been? LOL

Congrats to the winner...though it isn't me. sniff, sniff!!! LOL

I love your awards and you are well deserving. I won't pick them up as I already have them, LOL, but how generous of you to do an open award!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails