Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's all about me...and blog candy

Not really. This is an album that started about all sunflower stuff I have received as gifts through out the last few years. It started back in germany when I wanted to decorate my kitchen. I chose to do it in sunflowers. Well people decided it fit me so it has since become my signature flower. Now I get lots of it to decorate my house in. As a small tribute and so I can remember who gave me what and when, I make sure I add pages as I get the gifts.


This page qualifies me for this weeks scrap2lose challenge which is to do a layout using ribbon.

Blog candy alert Kerry over at 3 clovers design has some super candy up for grabs follow the link here. And speaking of blog candy don't forget tomorrow is the last day to enter my own blog candy giveaway! Winner will be announced Sat!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Denice said...

This definately qualifies you, you did great on the challenge! Love the angel w/ sunflowers, what a nice gift to get!

Michele said...

lol...that is too funny, I love Sunflowers and get lots of sunflower stuff too! That is cool how you document it all!

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Beautiful layouts!

Bridgett Owens said...

I {heart} sunflowers so much! Great album and terrific idea to scrap when you get gifts and who they are from!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

And is that some ORANGE I see in on thse pages?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails