Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Military homes

I started a home is where the military send you album back in 05 and I had not added the second post house we had moved into in El Paso or the new duty station here in Killeen. I want my kids to remember all the places we moved and lived during all the moves we made in thier lives. They are very simple pages because it is only a 6x6 album and I didn't want to add alot of bulk to it so it is mostly paper with a few embellishments added in.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Great pages Christina! Your children are going to cherish these memories!

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a great idea! You are SO SMART!! And talented.

I'd hate you but you're too sweet, lol!

When I win the lottery, I'm going to hire you as my personal scapper and decorator!

Kathy W said...

great idea, makes me want to do some more scrapping!

Queenie Jeannie said...

OOPS! That was supposed to be "scrapper"......sorry!

Anywho...do you use Stampin' Up stuff?? I booked a party for this Friday!!!! Can you believe it?? I met the girl, she lives down the road and moved to this post the same time I did! I told her I was clueless but trainable (I hope!).

So if you need/want anything just let me know. If not, that's super cool too! I can't wait to show you what I made....IF it's good enough!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! What a great idea!!!!!

Jen said...

what a great idea. I am sure that your kids will love it someday.

Bridgett Owens said...

This is a fabulous keepsake. It's great to remember back to different parts of my childhood and I lived in the same house so I am sure each of these homes have their own special memories for you all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails