Saturday, January 17, 2009

SBS 24 Challenge #16 -Sewing

So here is the Sunday sbs challenge again and this time it is to add sewing to your card. But because I am on a scrapping kick I decided to use it on a layout. The first picture here shows
you the whole layout! And because the first S in SBS stands for stamping I stamped in versamark snowflakes in there!




PP:reminsense-northern exposure
cardstock :unknown
MM specialty glaze -glitter
felt snowflakes :Martha Stewart
title sticker:Me & My big ideas
stamps: snowflakes -Stampin up
ink: versamark
uniball signo pen for journaling





The second picture here shows you the bling that the camera doesn't pick up on the first picture. Isn't it great? I added making memories specialty glaze for the border and SU dazzling diamonds to the snowflakes.














We were told if it snows in El Paso it never sticks around. imagine our surprise when we got 2 snowdays in Jan. You can just see the excitement on the girls face, I really love that picture of them.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Vickie said...

I am visiting you thru Jeannie's Blog. That is an awesome page. I love the look of it.

I am also of the Sisterhood, but #26. We are now trying to get everybody together so we can start challenges and such.

Unknown said...

this is stunning christine, i must get time to do some of our SBS24 challenges

Kathy W said...

great page, we just got another 6 inches today! I like how you sewed around the edge, great job on the challenge. I have been debating what to do with this challenge.

Anonymous said...

OMG-that is so cool! "sewing"...what's that?! ;)

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty!!! I clicked on your first pic to enlarge it!! (great idea photographing it in the corner, lol! Colors are perfect!)

You never cease to amaze me!!!

Denice said...

Beautiful page! I love the sewing and the border. You've got a great style!

kc_froglady said...

great job on this one - captured the wintery feel and turned out lovely!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this layout! Your stamping just adds a lot to it...incredible because it's such a small detail but really brings it all together. I love the sewing and details...of course the shimmer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails