Saturday, November 8, 2008

SBS 24 Blog Challenge #6, layout ,& Blog candy

Our challenge for the today was to create a sympathy card. I don't know why but I do not own anything sympathy related. So I scoured splitcoast stampers for an idea and saw this card. Well I changed the colors of course and my camera took a horrible picture, but here is my version.
I kinda had a hard time with this layout because how does one scrap aliens? I mean really? Well I like how it came out and hubby kinda helped. So I called it good.
As I went to type up this blog I noticed in my dashboard that fellow sister Chrissy is having Blog Candy in celebration of 50,000 hits. Wowzers! The power of the internet! So go check out her blog ,leave some love and enjoy!


Thankful 30

Today I am thankful to you my readers. I am glad you keep coming back if you are repeat reader! And I would like to quote Andrea over at My Chihuahua Bites! I could not have put it in better words. She too is having a 100th post celebration so head on over and check it out!

I want to give a huge thanks to my readers, those who have been around since the beginning and those who are relatively new to my blog. I wouldn't blog if I felt like no one was reading, so I want to give an special thanks to those who leave me comments. Comments are to bloggers what laughter is to a comedian, I think. Comments give us validation, a feeling we are blogging for a reason, and it inspires us to continue posting. So a huge thank to those of you who take 2 seconds to respond to my posts, no matter how brief the response!


Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails