Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing new ...yet.

Well yesterday was an unintentional break day. See when there is a very fast change in the weather it causes chaos with my sinuses and lays me up with a migrane/ sinus headache that nothing can get rid of. We are expecting 2 storm fronts here in the next 2 days so the last 24 hours have not been pleasent ones for me. I figured I may not have anything to share right now, but I will go ahead an post my thankful 30 and if I manage to get anything done today I may share it!
Today I am thankful to have an artistic outlet in my crafting. It doesn't always come easy and I struggle through it a lot but without the ability to create I am not sure I would be sane. I thank God everyday that while I may not be uber talented at this hobby. I am happy to be able to share with others!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Just found you through SITS! I used to live in Killeen many years ago, too! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Bridgett Owens said...

I get the very same thing as you...weather-related headaches! Oh my gosh! They are horrible and you are right...nothing helps! I am glad to see your thankful 30. That is really refreshing to see an attitude of gratitude when so often we hear bad or negative things on the Internet, t.v., newspapers, even sometimes friends and family! I love reading your posts!!

Sally said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I hate migranes and sinus headaches, they are definitel the worst!!

I am the same as you, not sure how I would cope not being able to create, it has always been in my life and would be lost without it.

I think your work is great, full of inspiration and ideas. Keep creating!

Sally x

Anonymous said...

Hope the sinuses are better...that's never fun :(

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh feel better! I am with you! My sinuses act up with changes of weather!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails