Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing new ...yet.

Well yesterday was an unintentional break day. See when there is a very fast change in the weather it causes chaos with my sinuses and lays me up with a migrane/ sinus headache that nothing can get rid of. We are expecting 2 storm fronts here in the next 2 days so the last 24 hours have not been pleasent ones for me. I figured I may not have anything to share right now, but I will go ahead an post my thankful 30 and if I manage to get anything done today I may share it!
Today I am thankful to have an artistic outlet in my crafting. It doesn't always come easy and I struggle through it a lot but without the ability to create I am not sure I would be sane. I thank God everyday that while I may not be uber talented at this hobby. I am happy to be able to share with others!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails