Friday, November 7, 2008

Teacher Gift # 2

Here is gift bag #2 for the girls teachers. I definitely went with the bright colors I love. Amber knows how much I love my orange! Of course you already know what I will be adding to it. Leave me a comment and let me know if you like it.
Thankful 30
Today's thanks is for my faith. I have always questioned things. I am a very analytical person. But for some reason no matter what I question it always always comes back to this. It is God's will. Everything is done on his time frame and it is not for me to know, but to have faith he will carry me and everyone else through!

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Your holiday goodies are so cute.
And yeaaaaaaaa you had the first comment on SITS today, way to go!

Have a great weekend!

MaricrisG said...

hey congrats! you got in the 1st spot in SITS roll call! yehaa! Anyway, ur right about God's will. I can only think that what's happening in my life right now is part of His grand scheme to a better life for me! I can only hope! :)

Love your creations. So pretty!

Ceal said...

these are so cute! and I love the new look on your blog..how did you get three coloums?

Queenie Jeannie said...

Look at how crafty & awesome you are!!! A big HOOAH to a fellow Army Wife and SITSta!!

You have a lovely blog!

Come on over to mine and register for my cookbook giveaway!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is so cute! They will love this gift.

Sally said...

Love this purse & cards - great vibrant colours.

Unknown said...

These are lovely, anyone would love to recieve them

wendie

. said...

Hello, Oh so talented. Love the orange. Plus honey God is always in control. His ways are not our ways. Blessing to you today! Denise

Chrissy D said...

These are great projects! The teachers will love them! TFS!

Bridgett Owens said...

Awesome gift set! I love the colors! It's bright and fun and festive! Your daughters' teachers are going to be very happy this year!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Kerry D-C said...

Awesome set!!! I Loooooooove the colors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails