Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday , Monday

Sorry I am late this morning guys. After a week of not keeping up on Sparkpeople and no workouts, I was slipping into depressed mode and feeling Blah. So I woke up this morning and got to it. And as an added bonus my son caught whatever my daughter had and is now feeling the effects of that. Sing with me if you were a kid in the 80s ..It's just another Manic Monday(ahh ahhahhh).

So anyway just to let you know Bridgett has a sweet little giveaway going on on her blog. I still Have to make a card for it but I wanted to share the details! Bouncy 6 Pop on over and give her a hello!

I wanted to share this diddy with you. I made it for a friends birthday. And if she hasn't gotten it yet she will soon! I made it using this sketch at sketches by tamara! And it is made with my new crazy for cupcakes set sent to me by my great friend Amber ! Raise The Roof 1 Thanks so much!


Now I know I have thankful 30s for the last three days so here they are

1. a good book. I have read 2 James Patterson books and 4 out of 8 of the Little House on the Prairie series. I started em when I was little and I am just now getting back to them.

2. Cool weather. I love it when its cold. I am a very warm blooded person by nature and when it starts to cool off I throw open every window in the house and freeze everyone out! LOL that's why we have a zillion couch blankets people!

3. people who make me laugh. Nothing makes me like you more if you can make me laugh! And let me tell you there are some dozeys out there.







11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cupcake, Love the use of pastel colours.

wendie

Unknown said...

aw, i got my monday off to a good start too! hope everyone is healthy by thanksgiving! :)

Bridgett Owens said...

Hey!! LOVE THE CUPCAKE CARD! TOO CUTE! Thanks for mentioning my blog candy!!! I hope everyone goes for it. Bummer about your son...hope he gets better ASAP!
HUGS!!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You have an award waiting for you...

Amber said...

love the card girly and am glad your enjoying your cupcakes ! Luvs Ya

tell ryan no no no sicky sicky ! its not aloud on gobble gobble day

AndreaLeigh said...

I love the card! And I hear you on the cold weather. I love when it gets just a little chilly. It is my favorite time of year!

Kathy W said...

fun card, like your doodling too

Kerry D-C said...

I LOVE this!!! WAY CUTE! Of course, you already know how much I {heart} the pink and yellow color combo! LOL!

kc_froglady said...

I did get it and I love it! I am running so far behind it is insane LOL and getting ready to go away for a few days for the holiday. Thank you so so much!

Chrissy D said...

I am reading the Little House series with my 7yo right now. We are enjoying it. I am looking for a good book to read after I finish this third book I am reading in Beverly Lewis' series - called Annie's People - good series! Thanks for sharing your THANKFUL series!!! I am enjoying reading them!

Sally said...

Great card, the cupcake is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails