Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got a puffy heart ...

award from Jeannie at Jeannie's Happy world ! She is the sweetest. Check her out and leave her some love! She also had published a cookbook and a new one on the way if I am not mistaken. So check it out! Wasn't sure how many people to award this too so I am leaving it up for grabs. If you sit here and read my random thoughts you surely deserve it.

Now here is my card for Bridgett's blog candy! for a chance to win she asked us to create a thankful card. So here is mine. After using glitter and dazzling diamonds for so long I am thinking it lacks in bling. What's your thoughts?


Cardstock: Stampin' Up in Really Rust, Summer Sun, old olive, and white
Stamp set is Give Thanks SU
Colored using Zig writers
Ink: staz on , SU so saffron, more mustard, really rust , and real red
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails