Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I challenge you..

It is world kindness week did you know? My Challenge for you is to go and do a RAK (random act of kindess) even if it is a simple as a smile to a teen at the mall. Let's fill the week with kindness. What better way to start off the season!
In other news I have won this awesome clock from Skip to my lou. Isn't this just the cutest thing? Check out the blog it is full of lots of good and fun info!

Then there is more blog candy info Renata is having a birthday candy giveaway all the way from the Netherlands how cool is that?Check that out here.


Then Elin's blog has a load of fun candy! There are some really cute things there!
Lara at you want the cookie? is having birthday fun too.


Also I am not taking a permanate hiatus from blogging but my 14 year old son who lives with his dad in FL, may be going to live in Amsterdam for 4 years. So he is here visiting. That may limit my crafting and blogging time! I will try and post every now and then though!


6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Congratulations on winning the blog candy! I love the idea of a whole week devoted to RAKing others! Enjoy every minute with your son. I'm sure the time will go quickly for you both!!!
Big Hugs,
Bridgett

Tiffany said...

Congrats on winning the alarm clock! I'm visiting from SITS.

kc_froglady said...

what a fun clock you won! I hope you enjoy the time with your son too!

Ed said...

Wonderful to have your son with you Christina, and congrats on winning the clock - my RAK for today was asking our elderly neighbour to come have Christmas dinner with us xx

AndreaLeigh said...

You won my 100th post giveaway! Please email me and let me know your address. If you visit my blog, there is an email me button on the right sidebar. Hope to hear frmo you soon!

Denice said...

Congrats on winning the clock...too cute! Enjoy your time w/ your son and can't wait to hear about your visit...I'm sure it will spark some creativity :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails