Thursday, November 13, 2008

BAD BLOGGER (and blog candy links)

I have been so excited about my son coming that I have not posted my thankful 30 in the last 2 days . But I think I sorta did on the 11th. I was thankful to all veteran's for giving me my freedoms! I just didn't say it like that really. Cover Up So there is my thankful 30 for the 11th.
For yesterday I was truly thankful to have my son here. It is nice to be able to see him everyday and talk to him (even if he does look like a hippy, I am not used to him with long hair.)
Today I am thankful for the fact I have a home. In such tough times it is hard to live paycheck to paycheck barely getting by. I do get down about the fact yes I can not shop and buy and be a good citizen to help the economy Sunshine, but I tell myself you know what stop acting like a baby. You have everything you need and are so much better off then a lot of people and if it gets to bad you have family ( and even an ex husband) who are willing and able to help, that is somethingto be truly thankful for!

Ps I am also truly thankful for my winning streak here lately. I am the lucky winner of some more blog candy from Andrea at My Chihuahua Bites!

PPS More links to some blog candy My pal Bridgett found! Dang she's good!

Deena -Creative card candy
Janet-pink gem designs
cathy - Ellieskeepers creations


7 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Lucky you! Congratulations chickadee! I love reading your thankful lists!!!

kc_froglady said...

congratulations! glad you are enjoying your son's visit!

Kathy W said...

congrats on lucky streak! and thanks for reminding us to be thankful for what we have!

Anonymous said...

Good point. I often look around my house while I'm relaxing (okay, the relaxing part isn't all that often!) and think to myself how lucky I am to have a great house!

Amber said...

im glad you are enjoying your time with Ryan being there and thanks for the insights to remind us all to be thankful for the little things ! ill be seeing cupcakes coming out the wazooo soon from you right girly haha ! love ya Christina ! Thanks for everything

and congrats on the winning streak girly

Amber said...

hey Chick youve been hit with a blog award come to my page and check out the detials of why i did it love ya

Denice said...

It seems those RAK's are being returned....you must be smiling :)

Enjoy your visit!

new blog addy:

being-craft-De.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails