Sunday, February 9, 2014

In honor of the walking dead..

SO FRACKIN EXCITED ! THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS TONIGHT! I simply can not wait so I wanted to share something with you. You may have noticed a new watermark on my photos this week...if not here it is again.
 
 
It was made with my new headshot that the awesome Betty Roberts made of me! That's right I am a digi stamp! What does that have to do with the walking dead you ask? Check out what's on the shirt!
 
 
 
 
 
Got to love that right? I just got around to accomplishing stairs so I just now printed it out so I am going to color and make a card with her soon... now I am not only one stamp ..I am available as a sunflower fairy as well....

 
You can get these awesome (ok I am severely biased here) stamps from Simply Betty Stamps here. And if you do get one and make a card with them please please share them in the comments. I really want to see what everyone does with them.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

WOW!!!! You're a stamp?? Too cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails