Saturday, February 8, 2014

Spring wishes

 This is a card I made to brighten someone's day.  I know a lot of you are tired of grey ,dreary skies and snow, so I wanted to convey a bright sunshiney day where you are ready to go outside and play. 
 
 
 
 
 
The Picture is from my cell phone and does not do the card justice. All those blue circles glitter. The window is popped out  and that vase is precariously holding on. Much like our hope for better weather. Well, Not mine I actually like grey dreary skies. Seattle suits me well. But dear recipient  I hope it does bring a bright spot to your day.
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Looks gorgeous!!! Loving your creations lately!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautimus!!! Love it! I could sure use some sunshine right now...I am so tired of all of this snow and ice! I want spring!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Just got it! :D Thanks so, so much love!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails