Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cascarones

People are fond of telling me right now if you just do what makes you happy you won't be depressed. Have you tried exercise? Have you tried eating better? How about scrapping you love scrapping right? Well I would like to show everyone what happens when I try to scrap when I am depressed...




Is it horrible? Maybe not to all but I know it isn't my best work. Although the photos made me smile. We were visiting my aunt and uncle in San Antonio at Easter time. Since my kids are too old to hunt eggs we smashed cascarones on each others heads. Basically egg shells with glitter and confetti in them. After a few of those you are washing confetti out of your hair for days. Moments like this is what keeps me going even if I am down. 



Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails