Monday, May 6, 2013

Today is a good day..

I feel "normal" today. Happy , energized and all around just wonderful. It has been so long since I have felt this good. I am hoping beyond all hope no one brings me down today. I feel like blogging and crafting and all the stuff I normally do. There is not enough hours in the day and I hope this means things are going to start turning around. Here is the latest on that front. I did go see a therapist. I will be seeing her once a week alone and we may start family counseling. She did see that I am depressed enough to warrant medication but I have to be referred so I can see what will be the best match. Many people keep telling me not to let them medicate me, but I feel its needed as well so I will just do so with caution. Thank You to all who have prayed for me and have been my stepping stones and encouragement. I can not repay you nearly enough! 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

YAY YOU...for feeling happy, enjoy it 'cuz you deserve it!

I was having a bit of a hard time a couple of months ago and discovered Traci Bunkers method of art journaling...which is journaling, then painting over it. I can't tell you how much it has helped to write down what bothers me...and then I paint over it. Such a release! LOL!

http://www.tracibunkers.com/blog/

:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love you, Christina!!! This is just the next step on your journey, and you're doing GREAT!! Big hugs!

Bridgett Owens said...

I am not sure if you got the other message I posted but I am so happy that you are having a great day! These days are just the beginning to getting back to you! As far as medication goes...any medical condition can require medication. What works for one does not always work for another. Sometimes it is trial and error to find the right one but keep trying and you will find what works best for you to get you back to your amazing, awesome self. Friday I am mailing a package out to you so be on the lookout. Love you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails