Monday, May 6, 2013

Today is a good day..

I feel "normal" today. Happy , energized and all around just wonderful. It has been so long since I have felt this good. I am hoping beyond all hope no one brings me down today. I feel like blogging and crafting and all the stuff I normally do. There is not enough hours in the day and I hope this means things are going to start turning around. Here is the latest on that front. I did go see a therapist. I will be seeing her once a week alone and we may start family counseling. She did see that I am depressed enough to warrant medication but I have to be referred so I can see what will be the best match. Many people keep telling me not to let them medicate me, but I feel its needed as well so I will just do so with caution. Thank You to all who have prayed for me and have been my stepping stones and encouragement. I can not repay you nearly enough! 
 
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails