Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Live loud

Still trying to take a simple approach to scrapping and trying to ease back into it, I decided to use a piece of paper I loved but had been hoarding due to ideas. The font and feel of the paper reminded me of my youngest daughter.  I used some of the pictures I took of her on Mother's Day a few years back added simple embellishments and the end result...

I have to say it came out better then my first attempt to scrap lately. and that love.Glitters like there's no tomorrow. It's a transparency embellishment I bought at the scrapbook expo. So glad I finally found a use for it. Love that watery face!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura B said...

Such a sweet page!:)

Denice said...

There's nothing like a little bit of glitter to cheer you up, even if it is an embellie! What a sweet LO, I can see why you were holding on to it!
:Dxx

Bridgett Owens said...

What a great moment to capture! Love the close-up of that beautiful girl! :) And who doesn't love a little sparkle, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails