Thursday, October 13, 2011

Showing my freaky side

So just in time for Halloween . I decided to do something a little crazy and I dyed my hair purple.

 
Ok it's not all over purple because well I think I have this age hang up that people would look at me and say at her age really? So I went with peek a boos and I have to say I am loving it.

 
Anyway on to the reason for the title of this post. Andrea over at My Chihuahua bites
posted in Sept about how her freak flag flies. Well I had commented that  have a slight obsession fascination with zombies.


Yesterday she posted 'in part 2 of super freak 'that she has a plan in case of a zombie attack.  Of course I had to comment on that and here's what I left...

Dying here because just the other day I asked Chris Am I weird that when we buy a house I will probably have a zombie apocalypse plan in place and even if my ideal dream house is in a bowl i won't buy because we'd be zombie fodder? I am telling you just by planning for that we will be secure for just about anything....well unless its like the whole 2012 thing.

Let me elborate. In every place we have lived we, and yes it is we because my hubby and kids are included, have devised a zombie apocalypse plan. For example, right now we live in an apt on the 3rd floor. We know how we'd block off the stairwell, we know how we'd get out to forage for food, and we feel pretty confident that we'd be ok here. Across the main street that runs in front of our complex there is a housing complex that does sit in a bowl. There is no way you could keep zombies from smelling your flesh and over running that chain link fence and eating your brain. Even if it is a gated community.


Yes I agree maybe it makes me a little odd to think this way, but we never know when something the government is working on will go wrong. Even the CDC has instructions on how to prepare.... makes me wonder what do they know that they aren't telling us?

Photobucket


4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Holy Crap!! The CDC totally does have a plan for zombies, lol!! I think I'm scared now....

Walking Dead is only a week away now - squeal!!!!!

You are silly with your purple hair, but it's you, so it fits! Hugs!

Unknown said...

what's wrong with that Purple is your favourite colour.
I love it funky Christina

Amber said...

you know I love you and thats all im gonna say !! Love the hair chicka !

kc_froglady said...

I love the purple hair! I keep wanting to try something different but my daughter does purple and I don't want to be a copy cat LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails