Saturday, October 1, 2011

We've done it at least 20 times


and we never took pictures. I even worked there for a year and still no pictures. I had to rectify that the last time we went to one store the girls still love but I feel the girls may be outgrowing. BUILD-A-BEAR!


I used old stickers that we have had forever and I stuck with the main colors of the store. I love that the girls still enjoy the store, though its more for collection purposes now then play. 

By the way, welcome to the month of spookiness. I love October, but guess what?
Only 86 more days till Christmas. LOL!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love Build-A-Bear too!! I still have all those dies at least....just need the time to use 'em, lol! Great layout!!!

Denice said...

Eeeeek...you worked there and didn't take pictures?

Eeeeek...you've been there over 20 times and you didn't take pictures?!!

Are you SURE you are a scrapbooker?!! LOL!

Cute LO, and the girls look totally happy! Doh...it's Build-A-Bear...who wouldn't be happy?!!

Kathy W said...

glad you finally got it documented. my kids always complain when I always shooting the camera- "mom needs her scrapbook photo"

Related Posts with Thumbnails