Saturday, September 3, 2011

This was the tops

So remember me saying Cynthia got me cake decorating classes for my birthday? Well August is always so crazy here that I forgot to take pictures. I did remember to take them of my final project though. Here is my cake creation.

A close up of the roses

Those need to be practiced on a little more but I love how they look. The best part is the cake was really yummy to. This was my belated birthday cake as the class was cancelled that day. It was worth the wait!

3 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

it looks amazing! so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by during my SITS Day! :)

Bridgett Owens said...

I love your cake. It looks delicious and the colors are stunning! You absolutely rocked it!

Kathy W said...

girl you are getting crafty at everything, love the cake

Related Posts with Thumbnails