Thursday, December 30, 2010

And the award goes to...


ME!
LOL.. Jeannie has once again honored me with this wonderful award. Thank you so much!


Part of accepting this award is to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. DONE!!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

8 things about me ....

1. I am a tomboy who truly loves the smell of burning grass, wet dirt and rain. I do however feel a girl in me trying to come out late in life.The tomboy can take her down though.

2. I love to read! I even hold an actual library card and go every 3 weeks. The weird part about that, I love true crime books. I want to know why people behave the way they do. I want to know how such hatred can exist.

3. I am really very optimistic....but I am also a realist. The problem with that is that
1.) I sound whiney when I am just making statements
2.) People think I am trying to bring them down. I am not I just want them to be prepared for other possible outcomes because I don't like seeing my friends in heart wrenching pain...emotional, physical or mental.

4. I have only recently embraced the inner geek in me. Yes I love Sci-Fi, yes I can game with the best of them and you know what I ♥ it!

5. I want to learn to play the flute at some time in my life.

6. I think Facebook is pure evil. (I am agreeing with Jeannie on this) HOWEVER, she has the strength to not even go there. It is evil because those darn ville games are laced with a mind numbing drug. (if you play Frontierville let me know I can always use new neighbors.)

7. I am a cheapskate when it comes to buying stuff for me. I always look for the cheapest clothes, purses, shoes, scrap stuff etc etc. And when I do buy something I want and I love it I wear it or use it until it is literally falling apart at the seams. I am ashamed to admit it but I have had a GAP sweatshirt since before my son was born. Yes I still wear it. I seriously need to put more of an effort into me. LOL

8. I am seriously swinging towards buying Copic markers. I have put it off and haven't broken down. Now that I have achieved my scrap goal to be caught up and I have been asked to front some cards for a friends online store I think I need to finally step up to the plate.


Well If you made it this far into the game please feel free to take this award. I do not really have many people to pass this onto that I know will put it up. If you do decide to partake of this please leave me a comment. I would love to visit your blog and read your 8 random things.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yes, you really DO need to work on taking care of yourself!!! Maybe some of my selfishness will rub off, lol!

Let me know when/if you're ready to get your Copics!! I know the best place with the cheapest prices and the most incredible customer service and free shipping!!! They. Are. Awesome!!!!!

Happy New Year my love!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails