Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finish it Friday

Well here is the end of my daughter's 2007 album. Christmas is one of those repeat holidays that is getting difficult for me to scrap. It's getting harder as they get older to say hold still open them slowly for me to get pictures of everyone. Plus I want to enjoy being in the moment I often forget to take pictures till half way through opening. Well I can only vow to do better. After this Christmas I didn't really take all that many pictures for the next 2 years. Sad really, but my family falls into the if I don't take the pictures no one will and I was honestly getting tired of it. I was not liking my camera and as a result I can fit all of my kids 2008 /2009 in one album. I need to find my love again.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

great page, I can relate my kids and husband are always like -ugh a mom scrapbook moment. they will appease me for one posed shot

Related Posts with Thumbnails