Thursday, October 21, 2010

Success

Yesterday's Weight Watchers meeting was all about celebrating our successes. I was really quiet on the subject because I had gained .8 pounds. Then I had a defining a ha moment. You know what that .8 was a success for me.
I had a hellish 2 weeks. I am a stress eater. When I stress eat it is binging on very unhealthy for me snacks from chips to little Debbie snack cakes. And let us not forget the all ever important Dr. Peppers. I normally would have gained 4 pounds or more.
I am learning from all this and my body is finally listening. Sure I got me Dr.Pepper, hence the gain, but instead of enjoying it my body rebelled. My kidneys hurt, I was dehydrated, and I had what I call ovary cramps.
I am embracing my .8 pounds with pride. That was a huge improvement for me and dang it I am proud of that. I even kept at the gym. Sure I was crying while on the spin bike but who cares? I had to let the hurt out but I was doing something good for my body at the same time.
Celebrate all your successes with pride people. What recent successes do you have to share?


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails