Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finish It Friday

Most kids get into Legos at an early age. Kyla waited until she was almost 9. Then it was I want this set of legos and this set. Here she is putting her first set together which is the workplace of Spongebob Squarepants... The Krusty Krab. It took her a few hours and a few mishaps but it turned out great and she still has it in her room to this day. I am starting to see why they super glue sets together though. I can not tell you how many repairs we have had to do.
I didn't have any lego paper but the polka dot cuttlebug folder came in handy. I tell you I'd be lost without it. Hope you guys have a scrappy weekend.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I still love lego now, cant wait for grandson to be old enough to play with it, might get him the giant size ones for chrismas, great layout

Denice said...

Looks like your dd is having a great time with her Legos...who wouldn't love playing with Spongebob and Crusty Crab?

Kathy W said...

my boys love legos great layout

Bridgett Owens said...

I really like this layout! It is great! Definitely eager to start scrapping again! Love your posts!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails