Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hold on ..WHO?

Yup, that's what I feel like everyone should be saying. Who is this person again? The last couple weeks have been spent purging , organizing, and visiting family. This left me no time to blog or read blogs or have craft . I think I made A card in the last 2 weeks. I did manage to get a somewhat decent family picture for Christmas cards with Ryan in it though(nope that picture isn't it). Anyway I dropped my son off at the airport yesterday and that was the last goodbye I had to say.
It's been exhilarating and liberating to catch a break. Now I am ready to try to get back on task and get something done. Well okay I need to clean again first , but I promise that'll only take a day.

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

You were so missed and I am glad you are back! Yay! Looking forward to seeing what all you will be creating with your mojo coming back!

Denice said...

What a nice looking family! I can see a LO in the future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails