Sunday, July 18, 2010

All Bout Christina (ABC) style

I borrowed this from AndreaLeigh over at My Chihuahua Bites. She is such an amazingly cute and funny person! Not to mention a fellow military spouse. If you get a chance go leave her a little love!
Let's get started huh?

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 72..I am hot natured and my family is cold at this temp, but they can get blankets. I can only strip down so far before it makes people uncomfortable.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: UMM no theme it's just blue.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: a Mitsubishi lancer silver....

D- My DESK looks:like a tornado hit it. It's the one area I can't keep cleanbecause I share it with the girls.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: no later the 7:30 even on the weekends. Dad hads this internal alarm clock he installed when I was a teen that tells me sleeping to 8 am is wasting the day.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: nothing seeing as we have a carport. However the storage area out there is a different story.

H- My HOUSE is: military issued, but this one is huge. I love the space we do have. Only complaint I have is white walls. I am so sick of white walls.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see:laundry , unmade bed, pillows everywhere, and Kaiser stuff!

J- My favorite JUICE is: pineapple juice with Captain Morgan's coconut rum! I have a little captain in me!

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the open counter I love it!

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my parents and my son. They were here for the 4th of July.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a bill! ICK ICK!

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: stuck up? I say hi and I do talk to them but just never really go out of my way to talk to them.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: leftover drinks the kids store in there.

P- My last house PARTY was: in El Paso right before we moved.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: TACOS!

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: My scrap room

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Head and shoulders dry scalp. My last year in Germany really messed up my scalp somehow , now that is the only thing I know that controls the dryness.

T- My largest TELEVISION is:42 inches and I promise it's not mine LOL

U- UNDER my bed you will find: army crap and laptops

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: this weekend.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see:a fence and my neighbors backyard balcony

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money. While it sounds self serving I would use it for others as well.

Y- My YARD is: plain. If you plant anything in military housing you have to dig it up and put it back to just grass.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: 10 or 11

Let me know if you participate so I can come and see your answers!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve this, very interesting, love the photos

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh that is so fun! I love, love, love these kinds of posts!! I learn so much more than I knew before!

Queenie Jeannie said...

This was awesome!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails