Saturday, July 17, 2010

52 Blessings- 27-29

It has been 2 weeks since I have done my blessings so I am going to give you my 3 today. I am bound and determined to stay on top of this.

Blessing 27 fell on the 4th of July. I can not even begin to tell you how blessed I am to be a woman born in one of the best nations in the world. I didn't have to fight for many of the liberty and freedoms I enjoy, but I am grateful to all those Pioneering women who did. Of course I can not discount our military forces young and old. You guys provided us with this blanket of freedom. I am blessed you chose to fight for your beliefs. THANK YOU!

Blessing 28 has to be my family. I had a fabulous week finally getting to spend time with dad, mom and my son. I didn't grow up near my grandparents and cousins but as an adult I realize my kids might be missing out, but we do it for the hubby and his career. I just hope we get to be near family soon. So blessed and lucky to still have them around though.

Blessing 29 schedules. I didn't realize how much I lived by one until it went out of whack for 2 weeks. I am glad I have some sort of time management ability, because I feel so lost without it. Thank you Lord for that tight ship, organized gene you blessed me with.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Wonderful blessings! When you share the things you are thankful for, it reminds me of all the ways I am blessed, as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails