Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Holy Crow ..time flies.

So I know it's been another long while. This is what has kept me off the computer.This was a project a friend started and she needed help with so I helped, by doing it! HE HE.
Then there's the facy I have 2 ladies who I addicted to ... I mean want to start scrapping and I have all the tools at my house. SOOOOOOO insert the fact I have had a month long 6 pm - 3 am scrapfest~ Yup I am catching up on pages fast! I am waiting for school to start maybe then I can have some free time?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tigger looks great, and make sure you get some sleep with all that scrapbooking, I have gone made on the digi layouts, just added 5 of the Wedding to my scrapbook blog

Queenie Jeannie said...

Is it wrong that I'm SO STINKIN JEALOUS that you can craft to your heart's content??? Didn't think so...

Great Tigger!

Bridgett Owens said...

I need to move to Texas, or at least come visit with all my scrapbooking supplies in tow and maybe then I'd make some real progress! LOL Awesome job on Tigger!

Related Posts with Thumbnails