Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finish it Friday

Did I mention I had only 100 pages to do to be completely caught up with all the pictures I have of my family in scrapbooks up to 2010?

I need to find a ticker that would allow me to count down my pages. I am on fire and seeing that number makes me just giddy!

So here is the next in line for Kyla's album.

I have noticed I am using more off colors with greens for St. Patty's layouts and I like it! I also like that I was able to complete this with stuff I had in my room and not have to go buy anything.
I am however looking forward to the day I can hit Archiver's or Joann's again.

I struck it big last week with my friend Kim's new husband finally was relesed from his lease at his apt. and they had to sell stuff. I now have a new solid table in my room which I have been needing because the party table I was using was too flimsy when I stamped. This of course caused a rearrange. Here's what my room looks like now.and what it looked like before...
And I am also thinking though that I need to find a brand of cardstock and stick with it and learn its colors that way I always know what I have on hand. I have a small pile of cardstock and I am running out of the colors I actually will use. Time to just purge and start with a clean slate. But what do I go with Bazzill? SU? American Crafts? What are your thoughts?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

your room looks so clean- great new table and page. of course it reminds me how far behind I am in scrapping

Bridgett Owens said...

Great job on the scrapbooking layouts! I like the St. Patty's day layouts and how different they are than just a monochromatic green! Sweet score on the table! I know you needed it for a while now and so glad you were able to get a good deal! Your room looks fantastic! As far as cardstock goes...I am not sure. I mainly use Premium White Cardstock from TAC and whatever cardstock coordinates with our paper lines. I am using up all my cardstock that I own before buying more and it looks like if I keep moving on my scrapbook pages I will need to get some more soon! I will definitely be interested to see what others think about this!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wow!! Your room is perfect now. That table is so nice!!!!

I vote SU for the cardstock, lol! I really do think it's the best...but HURRY if you want any of the retiring colors! I already stocked up!

Denice said...

I love the new look of your room. it now looks "HOMEY"...is that even a word? Maybe you want to visit me and help organize my scrap area?!! Also, I couldn't help but notice your purple drawers...so cute!

I need to pay more attention to the different cardstocks...I usually use the brand at JoAnn's. But I have to say that I use plain white 8 1/2 x 11 from Walmart and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It's got a wonderful smooth texture and cuts beautifully in the Cricut! (I buy it in the office dept.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails