Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Good Gravy it really is summer already. 2 1/2 more weeks and my kids are out of school. It really is bathing suit time. Which brings me to my thoughts for today, something I said I would keep everyone up to par on and I haven't. My weight loss....or should I say gain.

I was hopeful that when my ankle healed I could get back to working out. It didn't heal properly and I still have a "bubble" by my bone. I was resting it trying to let it heal, in doing so weight crept back on and I am miserable again.

The good news is I have recently started walking 3 miles a day last week and getting reaquainted with water this week. I was on Dr. Pepper kick for a month and had a caffine withdrawal headache from Hades to prove it. Next week I want to get back to using my Weight Watchers points to get back on track. In the next month or so I would like to start adding sprints to my walk. Sometime in the future I want to get back to a gym. These are my goals.

I did do really good in the past using these steps. I know what I need to do and it's a matter of retraining myself into it. One step at a time.


Photobucket

3 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

that is a nasty bruise! poor dear.

Bridgett Owens said...

Ouchie! Ouch! Ouch!!

Well I am right there with you! I am starting WW next week! AGAIN! But I am definitely going to start walking more. Way to go on the water and walking! You will be reaching your goals in no time! You go girl!

Queenie Jeannie said...

OWIE!!!!!!!

You poor thing. Your foot and my headaches, oy! One day at a time, hun, it will all work out!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails