Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Good Gravy it really is summer already. 2 1/2 more weeks and my kids are out of school. It really is bathing suit time. Which brings me to my thoughts for today, something I said I would keep everyone up to par on and I haven't. My weight loss....or should I say gain.

I was hopeful that when my ankle healed I could get back to working out. It didn't heal properly and I still have a "bubble" by my bone. I was resting it trying to let it heal, in doing so weight crept back on and I am miserable again.

The good news is I have recently started walking 3 miles a day last week and getting reaquainted with water this week. I was on Dr. Pepper kick for a month and had a caffine withdrawal headache from Hades to prove it. Next week I want to get back to using my Weight Watchers points to get back on track. In the next month or so I would like to start adding sprints to my walk. Sometime in the future I want to get back to a gym. These are my goals.

I did do really good in the past using these steps. I know what I need to do and it's a matter of retraining myself into it. One step at a time.


Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails