Friday, May 21, 2010

My Purple Passion

Today I want to show you guys some fun color in a place you'd least expect to find purple... the KITCHEN! Sure you could do it in accents and appliances, but why not go bold? When you see these pics you will see it can work.


This first one is a modern kitchen with awesome cabinets. I am not much into modern kitchens but that splash of color has me almost convinced.
I like this one because the color isn't overwhelming and surrounded by plenty of other soft pastels. It really works.
This one is a bit more bold but I still like it. I don't think I would if the purple was on wall cabinets. This is just the right amount. Plus i really love that stove {SQUEAL}
This one by far is my favorite. Even though it is in your face the white totally makes it not so overwhelming.Plus the touch of sunflowers what could go wrong with that?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

You totally shocked me with these kitchens! Wow!! I have NEVER thought of purple as a kitchen color but it looks pretty good! Thanks for sharing these purple treasures! I enjoy it so!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very nice! I could totally see you in a purple kitchen, lol! It's good to dream for when we FINALLY get our own houses, right???

Denice said...

Purple kitchens? How fun!

Who doesn't love that stove?!!

Melissa Stinson said...

I love, love, love those purple cabinets! My husband's sister wants to stain her cabinets purple, but her husband says now. Maybe I should send these over to her. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails