Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Royce!


One of our best friend's birthday was Tuesday and he was lucky enough to be home from Iraq! How awesome is that? I am so glad he is home to spend it with his family...Even if they do suck and got to go tubing without me. Anyway here is the fun matchbook gift card holder I made for him!The inside opens to 2 pockets with a sliding notecard and GC holder.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYCE! We love and miss you! Stay safe on your return to the sandbox and get home soon!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

great card, do share the dimensions!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I love it!! That is really kewl! I also want to wish him a happy birthday and thank him for the awesome sacrifice he makes to keep America free!!! God bless him!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Miki said...

Love this! I'm going to be catching up on your creative porjects. They're wonderful! Miki

Queenie Jeannie said...

WOW!! That is so cool looking! You rock!

I'm glad he was home for his birthday too!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails