Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorry everyone...

No I have not fallen off the face of the planet. I was spending the week getting a project done. Wanna see?

I was taking these......


Using this.....


to make my wood mounted stamps to cling stamps like this...

So that I can transfer all my stamps to look like this....

Because you see I was tired of seeing three huge sterelite drawers overflowing and looking messy like this...

to looking like this...

All of my stamps now fit in a drawer and a half and weigh 2/3's less then before which is a huge issue when you move a lot.
My husband thinks I did this to be able to buy more stamps, but I didn't I just want to know that when I finally do get my shelves I want I will have room for everything.

Ok so now you know why I have been a bad bad blogger , but I promise the chore is done (yes Jeannie you read that right DONE!) and now I can resume my leisure time for keeping my blog up to date. LOL

As a side note I was asked to keep doing the Orange you glad(purple) Saturdays. But I feel weird calling it orange you glad since yaya no longer has her blog . So I will probably continue doing it just under a different name starting next week I just thought you guys desereved to know why I haven't been keeping up.
Hugs and fishes!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So stinkin' jealous. Seriously.

BRAVO TO YOU!! And job very well done!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh good for you!!! I am still in the process but it's coming along better. Maybe I can use a couple of my tubs for my stamps!! You always inspire me!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh good for you!!! I am still in the process but it's coming along better. Maybe I can use a couple of my tubs for my stamps!! You always inspire me!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Kathy W said...

wowzer- good for you! always nice to do some organizing and streamlining

Pam said...

WTG!! I love the look of the stamps in the drawers in their new cases!!! I need to do that with mine, too, but DH bought me some DVD cases that don't work... he tried at least. I just need to get them from Stampin' Up, I guess... Anyway- glad you were able to get them all done!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails