Thursday, January 28, 2010

12 Years..

I have been married to my best friend. It has passed so fast it is hard to imagine it really has been that long.

Anyway here is the card I made for my hubby to celebrate the day. Nothing fancy , but packs a punch.


the inside simple says...

Not sure what is in the works today as he is working nights sleeps till 11 then leaves at 4 to go to work. But who cares as long as we spend it together. In those 12 years he has been home maybe 3 to celebrate anniversaries with me. I will take what i can.
Photobucket

5 comments:

BSS said...

Happy Anniversary! The card you made is absolutely gorgeous!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Anniversary Christina!!!! So happy for both of you! I know how tough marriage is, especially when you're military.

Big hugs!!

(Hopefully my card makes it to you guys today!!!)

Kay aka kdedid said...

Happy Anniversary! I think the blue on the white looks really elegant. Sometimes simple is perfect.

Kathy W said...

congrats, and it is good to remember what is important

Bridgett Owens said...

Awww! I love it! Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great time sharing! You did a fantabulous job on this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails