Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

My bloggy friend YAYA (ok it's Alicia) has struggled with infertility for years. Adoption was long in coming and many times she was simply just fed up. Then in 2010 she decided to make her lifeword for the year hope. Here it is not even a month later and she got the news that she and her husband were selected to be the lucky parents of a cute little boy. I don't have permission to share pics or I would. So today I thought I would share some hope quotes.

Hope is the last to abandon the unhappy. ~Italian Proverb

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.~ Christopher Reeves

When the world says, "Give Up". Hope whispers " Try it one more time." ~ Unknown

Most of the important things int the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. ~ Dale Carnegie

Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Congratulations Yaya!!! What a wonderful reward for holding out on hope! I know that HOPE is my new theme song for this year, too! So far it is my hope in Christ that has carried me this far! What a great cause for celebration!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

what lovely news, i hope everything goes well for them all

Kathy W said...

great news, love all the inspiration and faith you provide my friend!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I cried when I heard the news!! She's going to be such an awesome Mommy!!

Great quotes Christina!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you Christina!!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard this and am so excited for her! What a touching post. I love the quotes, so inspirational.

Related Posts with Thumbnails