Saturday, August 15, 2009

Card challenge sunday

I only have 2 cards to show you this weekend as time was just not on my side at all to get these scheduled.
First I have for you the Mojo monday sketch...
And here is my card. I wanted to capture the brightness of the papers as well as a feel of something silly. This totally fits me...but is going to be sent on else where.
Now the second challenge was my SBS group whose theme was beach. I have to say a HUGE thank you to Karen from the group who had sent me this image in a prize package from her blog. I have no and I mean no beach type items in my stash. Well not stamped anyway. And I was not going to do it until I ran across this. Thank you Karen you saved me on that one.
I love the feel of this stamp. It feels so youthful, cheerful and hopeful. Makes we want to go watch people on the beach to catch a glimpse of these youngsters. Well I am exhausted from this week so I am going to go chill out and enjoy my day. I hope you all had an astounding weekend!
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails