Friday, August 14, 2009

Right back to the beginning...

Today we are off celebrating Kyla's birthday but I was thinking ahead and still have a page to show you. My last page was the last one in Michelle's 2006 album and with that I start Kyla's 2006 album. When Kyla's 2006 album is done I can delete a huge folder off my computer. GO ME!!!
So here are Kyla's trips we took to go see family pics. All her cousins (2nd cousins really my brothers won't make me an aunt), her Godparents and my MIMAW. LOL Funny how I always think of her as MY mimaw. Very simple but I wanted the focus to be the family whom we all love dearly.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your scrapbooks are so lovely!! And I know I'll NEVER take the time you do to make one, lol!

Anonymous said...

Great page!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a great way to end the album for Michelle! I love the quote that says our journey begins and ends with family...sorta reminds me of the end of the 2006 album ending with family...LOL

And yeah GO YOU! That is awesome that you are totally rocking out these layouts! Your kids are gonna be so grateful you did this when they are older!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails