Monday, June 1, 2009

Tuesday's at The Table

Andrea over at MyChihuahuaBites hosts this fabulos-o recipe share every Tuesday. Hense the name LOL. So here is my super easy kid friendly bow tie pasta chicken.
4 Chicken Breasts diced up
can/ jar/pot of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1/2 box of bow tie (farfalle) pasta
Mozzerella cheese
ready for easy directions
cook chicken while noodles boil, pour all ingrediants into a casserole dish, top with mozzerella Cheese. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 - 15 min. Serve with salad, green beans, or on its own its still pretty fab.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Okay I can't taste anything right now but my mouth is watering to eat some of this! Yummo! My belly is stinkin' growling now and it's almost 3 a.m. so guess it's time to call it a night. Once I get better I am SO make this! My family will love YOU for it! It looks delish!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I make a version of this all the time. SOOO good, fast, and easy! Just the way I like it, lol!

kc_froglady said...

oh this is a regular at our house - YUM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails