Sunday, May 31, 2009

First 5 Challenge

*** I am keeping this on top until I can get this full so please scroll down for daily posts!***
Hey everyone!I have seen these fun challenges popping up on various blogs. I got a request from my friend Bridgett to join her challenge so I went for it! The challenge is a really fun way to share our creativity without joining a swap. So here's how this challenge works:The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Could be a card or a scrap page or even a mini album..my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitions:
1. I make no guarntees that you will like what I make although I hope you do!
2. What I create will be made with you in mind so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T. (Note from me: uh, it will be something created just for you because I tend to give away everything I make right after I post it on my blog with only a few exceptions!)3. It'll be done some time within the next 2 months.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch is that you must offer something you make of your choice to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog then come here and post. Oh wait that the first 4 people because I am #1 on your blog.
6. Be sure to add my name to the #1 spot line on your post I am the first partcipant and I am already offering to share. When you create your give away you will be the #1 spot for players 2 thru 5 on your list. The first 4 people to post this on their blogs and leave a comment here telling me they did (I will go to your blog to check that you have this posted) will get an art share handmade item from me.
7. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.So who's up for the challenge?
1. Bridgett Owens
2. Queenie Jeannie!!!
3.
4.
5.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I'm confused. (as usual).

So i have to then make something for 5 people? Cuz I'm not all that creative :(

Bridgett Owens said...

Well I think this challenge will be fun! I need to make my projects for you 5 fabulous people!

Queenie Jeannie said...

ME!!! YAY!!!!! PICK ME!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

OK hun, I blogged about it! Now - lemme in!!!!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails