Monday, June 1, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday

Today's card is a matchbook card. It flips open from the tab. You can't see it here in the picture, but the tab is closed by 2 eyelets at the bottom under the ribbon. You can kinda see it peeking through the bottom part of the bow... see it? Of course you know that the paper is cha cha by the angel company and the little girl is from Mabelle's Favorites and the sentiment is from the set You Are . I have decided my grass making skills are in desperate need of attention. Guess I need to practice that, cuz it's buggin me. I digress anyhoo go check out my fabulous angel who does this to me , I mean with me every week, the lovely and talented Bridgett.
( I so feel like Vanna White!)
Photobucket

9 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Thank you, Vanna! LOL As I bow to your readers! LOL I love the card and your grass is awesome! Look at the variations in color just like real grass!! LOL I love it! I am sooooo glad you are my StampTACular Tuesday Challenge pal! Go read my blog because I posted a SURPRISE for anyone who wants to do our challenge with us each week! Fun, no?
Hugs,
Bridgett

Sally said...

Great card, I like your grass because of the different tones of green. Great background paper too.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sorry but I think your grass is just fine hun! Seriously!! Very cute card AND I wanna see how it opens.

I'm heading up to my "studio" right now and finish some things and take LOTS of pictures. I got sooo much done the past couple of days - yay!

Denice said...

What a cute stamp, love your color choices on it! Don't be so hard on yourself, the grass is perfect for the card.

Amber said...

love the grass i think it looks pretty real ! Its ur OCD girly ... lol and you pick at me about mine .. the cards super cute tho

Kathy W said...

super cute!

Ceal said...

Sweet card TFS!

Unknown said...

love this what a cute little girl image

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

This is lovely Christina!

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails