Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scripture Challenge Week 19- Desire

When we think of desire , we usually think wants and things we long for. How often is that in conflict for what the Lord desires for us? Do we long for money, to be popular, to be famous , to have recognition of our works? Do we pray about it and seek His desire or do we press on in our own free will to make our desires happen? Desires can be both good and evil. We can choose to desire what the world pushes on us, or we can desire to be the best we can in sccording to His desire for us.
Be sure to check out Bridgett's page. It is so retro fun!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kathy W said...

like the bright colors you choose

Queenie Jeannie said...

My desire right now? For Bella to sleep in later in the mornings!!!

Sorry, had to get that out there!

I like how you used different sized letters and papers to make your "desire". This is a great layout!

Ceal said...

I love this!!! Where is the scripture challenge site? I would love to do this also and if you are only on week 19 I could play catch up. TFS

Bridgett Owens said...

I love your page!!! The scriptures are awesome. I agree whole-heartedly with what you said. It's really a matter of what do we want more to please God or ourselves? Love this!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love it!

Denice said...

Very nice, and I love the swirly thing! You found some insightful scriptures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails