Wednesday, June 10, 2009

DUE TO LACK OF...

adhesive again I thought I would take the time and answer some tags. So for your reading enjoyment...

What is your current obsession?
I always enjoy a good obsession... currently hooked on: anything with a cupcake pattern, reading, trying to find ways to re-decorate my tweens room without breaking the bank, and cherry limeaids.


What's for dinner?
Lime chicken YUM



What's the last thing you bought?
adehesive...next thing I'll buy adhesive....


What are you listening to right now?
the fan



If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Aussie I wanna explore the land down under go see the zoo where steve irwin worked (what a great man), splash around the great barrier wreath, and just see some of the best animals on earth.



What's your favorite quote (for now)?

We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are.-unknown


Am I no longer young, and still not half-perfect? -Mary Oliver


What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
old navy tees

What's your dream job?
to be able to use my photography skills in a new way!


What's your worst habit?
nail biting..i only bite my thimb nail now though

Do you admire anyones style?
sure. There are lots of people's style i admire , but I am still a jeans and tee kinda gal

Describe your personal style?
see above

What are your favorite movies?
I love action movies, but I also love Gone with the wind


What inspires you?
I love Elsie Flannigan she rocks my world. And I would have to say whats around me. There is so much tallent in the world we just need to veiw it.


What's your favorite book?
One i seem to read over and over The Stand by Stephan King. I love the good vs. evil in that story. Then there's the silliest of them all the clasic pooh stories

Do you collect something?
i collect tatty teddys .Well I did when I was in Germany. It seems you can only get them in Eurpoe and I used to get them off ebay but the selection dwindled.
I also collect sunflower decor and disney anything.


What do you like most about yourself?
that i still have the ability to change.


What's your go-to nail polish color?
brown

So play along and if you do leave me a link where I can read along.

Then there's this award that I need to thank sister Chrissy For. ...



The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.



To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:- Comment on this blog.- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.-

Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.-

Well You are all an inspiration to me. If you didn't show interest in what i did I wouldn't continue to do it. So you all deserve to have this. Just leave me a comment. And its yours.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

And to think my husband thought I was insane to spend $92 at one time on snail adhesive!!! HA! I got the cheapest price and free shipping. And I won't be running out anytime soon.

HUGS!!

I love reading about you!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love when you post stuff like this! I find myself smiling, nodding a lot, and sometimes very surprised but always in a good way!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails