Thursday, June 11, 2009

a little playtime

2006 started the love of my littlest pet shop in my house. I have a cat lover and a dog lover (explains the fights). Our collection has grown to astronomical proportions in the last 3 years and now my Michelle has decided no more, time to give up the toys. I have, I am not kidding you ,a large moving box full of pets , and houses and accessories. I have no where to place them because Goodwill no longer accepts toys. Any hoo, I really wanted to do a layout capturing something that was near and dear to Michelle for years. Her last official kid toy obsession. I hope this will stay in her memories forever , her love of these things. I also know one day as an adult she will ask where are all my littlest pet shop toys. Maybe I should keep them for grandkids...HMMMMM?
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Littlest pet shops are so cute!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'll bet you could make some money on ebay for them!!

Cute layout!

Denice said...

An adorable LO! You did such a nice job on the laying out of pictures and color choices...very nice! Your daughter is going to love this one!

I would keep as much as I had room for, or at least a small box of her absolute favorites.

Bridgett Owens said...

That is a fantastic idea to preserve memories of her fave toys. I love that!! She will, too, especially when she is older. With all the moving you do, you'd be a glutton for punishment to keep them for grandlovies! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Kathy W said...

great page and memories. I still have all the Thomas stuff, that I won't get rid of either...

Kelly L said...

What a great idea to create a scrapbook page of something your daughter has treasured for so long. I think you should definitely save them for the grandkids. :) Kelly from KL SNS

Michelle said...

I would save at least a few of them...if not all.

My mil saved so many of my husbands toys...a whole bunch of his cars...and when my son gets older he gets those cars!!! but my other kids get to play (or read his old books) stuff he had when he was little. And they love it. I DO TOO.

Related Posts with Thumbnails