Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scripture challenge week 20 - Creator


Stop and take a look at the beauty that surrounds you the next time you are outside going about your day. Are you not inspired? Are you not at peace? I am, when I stop and look at this lovely creation that is the Lords. He is the ultimate creator if you will. Look at the colors he puts forth for us to see. How about the wonders that are ours to see. Think the Grand Canyon, simply amazing. Speaking of amazing what about the wonderful things our bodies do for us each and everyday? I can not help but think we have help on our side in a loving creator. I thank him everyday for the ability to wake up healthy, to be able to see, hear , and touch his wonders. I can not praise Him enough for loving me enough to enjoy His creation, And it is my honor every week to share Him with you.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh what an awesome page! We used 2 of the same scriptures this time! LOL Too funny! I love your design! It's so pretty!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Yes, especially the color orange! ;)

Great page!

Kathy W said...

wonderful layout

Queenie Jeannie said...

AMEN!!!!

Preach it sis!!

Ceal said...

Love it and I need to start this! satan seems to keep us busy so we cannot do the things we want to do

Amber said...

great page hun and scriptures ! God is awesome for sure !

Denice said...

How awesome is this page?!! I love what you wrote and why you wrote it....such personal sentiments, but shared by so many!

Related Posts with Thumbnails