Friday, June 12, 2009

Christina A-Z



A -Age: 35 in Aug
B -Bed size: KING..when your hubby is 6' 3" you need the space.
C -Chore you hate: mopping
D -Donuts or Kolaches: Krispy Kreme donuts
E -Essential start your day item: prayer...well trying to get better with it anyway
F -Favorite color: Pretty Purple
G -Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold

H -Height: 5'4"
I-Instruments you play: my iPOD
J -Jokes or Rhymes: Jokes
K -Kids: 3
L -Living arrangements: rented house
M -Movie: Favorite, Gone With The Wind
N -Nicknames: chris , babe , and sweeeeetttiiieee when hubby really wants something
O-Overnight hospital stays: Giving birth, kid stays
P -Pet Peeve: LYING
Q -Quote you like: They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
-Andy Warhol

R -Right or left handed: Right
S -Siblings: 3 brothers

T -Time you wake up: When the kiddos decide they are hungry and want me to cook
U -Underwear: its a crutch
V -Vegetable you dislike: okra
W -Ways you run late: trying to get the girls and me ready
X -X-rays you've had:every bone in my body just about I am such a klutz
Y -Yummy food you make: enchiladas

Z -Zodiac sign: Virgo

I swiped this from the queen herself Jeannie. Go check out her blog she's awesome.
Speaking of Jeannie Check out this fabulous card she made me. I love the dancers and just everything about this. Thank you so much Jeannie! You ROCK sister.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

Amber said...

pretty cool chicka .. Its amazing i already knew most of this haha ! loves ya

Denice said...

I now know more about you from A to Z!

Great card from Jeannie, she must think highly of you!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh what fun an A-Z rap sheet on one of my most favorite subjects: YOU! LOL

The card is rockin'! Go Queenie Jeannie!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so glad you like your card honey!!! I had to wait till I made one good enough to send you!!!!

I'm so sorry I flaked out on sending your B&BW card! Oh well, the recipe book is pretty cool anyway. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I love how your instrument is an ipod! Lol!
We have a kind sized bed too...with both of us plus two big dogs, it's still not big enough!

Jeannie is so talented!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails