Sunday, June 14, 2009

SOOOOOO Not in the mood...

for crafting much lately. But I did manage 2 cards this week for my sunday challenges. First there is the mojo monday sketch...
And here is my take on the card, as you can see I used my SU rockabilly paper again. I love how shiney the stripes are on this,Then the theme for my SBS group challenge was Father's day (well ok I figured since his weeks theme was for dad I may as well use mojo monday to get one done for my dad as well) . Here is my card... and it matches the small gift I made for hubby, that will be shown for StampTACular Tuesday. So make sure you come back and see what I made. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Excellent!! I have the sketch and will play the Mojo for tomorrow. How can you not wanna craft???? LOL! I like the new paper as well. Even the texture rocks!

I still haven't heard about SBS, and I'm sad!! I wanna play too!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the orange you're been channeling lately!

Denice said...

Cute and cuter! Both your cards are perfect for father's day and the guys are going to love 'em!

Not want to craft?!! Do I have to come over and boink you on the head?!! That's just plain crazy talk! LOL!

Amber said...

ok girl snap outta it haha ! ALtho i have no room to talk take the break all u want lol ! the cards rock tho for sure

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the cards! They are fantastic! I so needed to get some crafting done this weekend but it was really the best weekend I have had in a loooooong time! Much needed break! Tomorrow though I have to get back into the groove for all the stuff I want to share this week!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Lift Like A Mom said...

I wish I had that creativness to make stuff like that! That's awesome. I love those cards!! Stopping by from SITs and love your blog! Will stop by more often. Have a great week :)

Kathy W said...

LOVE, LOVE them!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails