Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A bit late

But better late then never,right? I bet you are wondering where stampTACular Tuesday is. Well with summer starting and Bridgett and I trying to get it together. We didn't come up with a project to share. So we took the week off. But I wanted to share some awesome blog candy I won from my sister Karyn.I love it! I have tons of images to play with now and some pretty nice 6x6 paper. I love the cuttlebug diefor my little monkey and look at the yummy colors in the embellishment box. Thanks Karyn. I really love your blog and love to leave comments! You couldn't have picked out better stuff.
.Photobucket

5 comments:

Amber said...

looks like fun stuff and great things to play with congrats on winning it

kc_froglady said...

I am happy you like the goodies - I hope you can find a use for them :) Your comments are much appreciated!

Patti J said...

Congratulations on your big win! How much fun to have so many new 'toys' to play with! Can't wait to see what you create with them!!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Congratulations!!! You lucky duck! You deserve it!!! I can't wait to see what you make with this!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh yay!!!! What fun stuff! I can't wait to see what you make with all of that! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails