Sunday, June 7, 2009

We shake , we quiver..

aliens cause a shiver. OK OK not real ones but once again alien photos. Yes I do 4 pages for one trip. One for everyone in the family. Thank Goodness I space them out or I'd lose it. My kiddos definately took after mom in the sense that aliens just fasinate us! Quite honestly Roswell only has the Main st dedicated to the crash landing incident. I have wanted to go for more then 20 years to see this town where this happened . Glad I took my kidswhile they were young I wouldn't want them to miss out on this culturistic icon. LOL
Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

great layout Christina, sure looks like you all had fun.
I love anything Sci fi

Anonymous said...

Orange!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Not sure if I believe in aliens or not. But I'm glad you got to visit Roswell because you wanted to!!!!

Can we go to Italy now?????

Denice said...

Looking at your girls disecting aliens is...well, kind of creepy! LOL! Looks like everyone had a great time in Roswell!

I like the doodling on the green frame, very clever!

Unknown said...

hahahaThis is sooo great! Aliens OH MY! Stopping by from SITS!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the layout! What a fun memory to save for the girls!! It's great! I love that they are going to have such an awesome record of so many interesting and incredible things they did and shared as a family! LOVE IT!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Silly woman! You forgot to "follow" Thomas - he was crushed, lol! The poor fool is already totally addicted...

Amber said...

pretty cool lo hun

Kathy W said...

fun one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails